Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,419KM (€724) in Lleida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (37 minutes ago)