Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,099KM (€1,581) in Lleida.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)