Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 920 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,895KM (€1,988) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)