Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 858 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.941 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 71% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,241KM (€1,670) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)