Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18537 BAM / ZMW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,453KM (7,839 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 5,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (about 1 hour ago)