Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18662 BAM / ZMW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 13% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,523KM (18,880 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)