Cost of living comparison between Livingstone, Zambia and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18577 BAM / ZMW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 13% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,379KM (18,187 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 3,000 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 2,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 20,000,000,000 (31 minutes ago)