Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.313 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 33% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,154KM (£1,796) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (about 2 hours ago)