Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.265 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 30% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,230KM (£1,868) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)