Cost of living in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.856 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Little Rock, Arkansas (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,737KM ($2,552) in Little Rock, Arkansas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)