Cost of living comparison between Little Rock, Arkansas, United States and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.825 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Little Rock, Arkansas (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,703KM ($2,577) in Little Rock, Arkansas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)