Cost of living in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.577 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Little Rock, Arkansas (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,880KM ($1,192) in Little Rock, Arkansas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)