Cost of living comparison between Lisbon, Portugal and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,204 prices entered by 339 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,310KM (€1,689) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (37 minutes ago)