Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,035 prices entered by 293 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.957 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 58% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,678KM (€1,369) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Asansol costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)