Cost of living in Lipetsk, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02595 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lipetsk (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,389KM (руб 53,528) in Lipetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)