Cost of living comparison between Lipa City, Philippines and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03675 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,600KM (Php70,740) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 10,000₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (21 minutes ago)