Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26770 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 54% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,488KM (元5,558) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)