Cost of living in Linfen, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25078 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linfen (China) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,508KM (元6,013) in Linfen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)