Cost of living in Linfen, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25348 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linfen (China) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,741KM (元6,868) in Linfen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (29 minutes ago)