Cost of living in Linares, Chile vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 367 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00256 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linares (Chile) is 34% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,140KM (CH$836,767) in Linares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)