Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00284 BAM / CRC
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 23% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,092KM (₡ 736,058) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 236 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £17,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,378 (about 1 hour ago)