Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.958 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 23% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,728KM (€882) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)