Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 23% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,843KM (€940) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)