Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,560KM (€796) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,000,000,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,600 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (about 1 hour ago)