Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 283 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.876 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 112% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,023KM (€2,145) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)