Cost of living in Limbe, Cameroon compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00299 BAM / XAF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limbe (Cameroon) is 98% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,562KM (1,191,840 Franc) in Limbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)