Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 472 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.952 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 70% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,063KM (€1,569) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Klaipėda costs €56 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,118 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,728 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rajkot costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)