Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 27% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,408KM (€1,230) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)