Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 21% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,691KM (€863) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 1,000 ден (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $398 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)