Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,752 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.524 BAM / PEN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 50% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,543KM (S/. 4,857) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,720 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling112 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $59 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 2 hours ago)