Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,274 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.543 BAM / PEN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,326KM (S/. 6,129) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)