Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,453 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.548 BAM / PEN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,344KM (S/. 6,104) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)