Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,771 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.506 BAM / PEN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 45% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,324KM (S/. 4,597) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (35 minutes ago)