Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00257 BAM / MWK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 4% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,260KM (1,268,428 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £994 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 66,678 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bristol costs £0.62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £516 (about 1 hour ago)