Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00258 BAM / MWK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,204KM (1,243,554 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (34 minutes ago)