Cost of living in Lille, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lille (France) is 37% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,120KM (€2,102) in Lille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $5.51 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)