Cost of living in Lille, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lille (France) is 39% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,088KM (€1,065) in Lille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (39 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)