Cost of living in Lille, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lille (France) is 44% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,867KM (€953) in Lille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)