Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.26041 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,096KM (元11,890) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (13 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)