Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.25594 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 6% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,228KM (元4,798) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (39 minutes ago)