Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25180 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 6% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,322KM (元5,249) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vicenza costs €1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)