Cost of living comparison between Liege, Belgium and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 36% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,079KM (€2,081) in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)