Cost of living in Liege, Belgium compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 33% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,336KM (€2,213) in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £4.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 6,750 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (40 minutes ago)