Cost of living in Liege, Belgium vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 385 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.956 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 90% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,044KM (€1,557) in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)