Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00299 BAM / XAF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 116% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 7,021KM (2,349,554 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)