Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00299 BAM / XAF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 116% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,806KM (939,963 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (6 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (21 minutes ago)