Cost of living comparison between Libreville, Gabon and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00299 BAM / XAF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 118% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 7,078KM (2,368,704 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Petropolis costs R$ 680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)