Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00298 BAM / XAF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 181% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,491KM (1,506,314 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 200,000Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €26,975 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 2 hours ago)