Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03495 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,356KM (Php38,812) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (38 minutes ago)