Cost of living in Lianyungang, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 220 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24234 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,110KM (元8,707) in Lianyungang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)