Cost of living in Lianyungang, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25040 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 17% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,159KM (元4,628) in Lianyungang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 2 hours ago)