Cost of living in Lianyungang, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 305 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24831 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,789KM (7,206元) in Lianyungang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)