Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.587 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,501KM ($946) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $120 (41 minutes ago)