Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 552 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.662 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,315KM ($1,995) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seongnam costs ₩7,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)