Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 551 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.686 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 76% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,988KM ($1,772) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 3 hours ago)