Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.816 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,863KM ($2,127) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)