Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 33% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,142KM (€2,113) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (32 minutes ago)