Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 45% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,458KM (€1,254) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)