Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 66% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,163KM (€1,104) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (42 minutes ago)