Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 63% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,280KM (€1,164) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)