Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 61% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,087KM (€1,065) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨60 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)