Cost of living comparison between Leipzig, Germany and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,702KM (€1,890) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)