Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45546 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 4% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,725KM (3,787 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hargeysa costs 50,000 S (about 1 hour ago)