Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03523 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 4% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,388KM (Php96,174) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)