Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03692 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,159KM (Php85,564) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)