Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03265 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,531KM (Php46,893) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairo costs E£ 600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brazzaville costs 1,700,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 120,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)