Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02968 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,905KM (Php64,207) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)