Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 63% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,884KM (€2,493) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)