Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 49% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,938KM (€989) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (42 minutes ago)