Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 51% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,411KM (€1,231) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)