Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 750 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.143 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 52% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,980KM (£924) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)