Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 36% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,416KM (€2,253) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)