Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 37% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,273KM (€2,181) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)