Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.847 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 79% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,051KM (€1,652) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)