Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 39% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,082KM (€1,063) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)