Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 14% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,717KM (€1,898) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 80₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)