Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 455 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.594 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,212KM ($2,015) in Lawrence, Kansas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Whitehorse costs C$1.45 (about 1 hour ago)