Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.667 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,874KM ($1,124) in Lawrence, Kansas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (17 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 30,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)