Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 242%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 411 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.739 BAM / CHF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 207% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,527KM (CHF 3,179) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 4.900 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)