Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.807 BAM / CHF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 125% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 7,297KM (CHF 4,038) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)