Cost of living comparison between Lausanne, Switzerland and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.811 BAM / CHF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 125% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 7,323KM (CHF 4,043) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 5 hours ago)