Cost of living in Latina, Italy vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 314 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.956 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 90% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,225KM (€1,648) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Acapulco costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cúcuta costs COL$1,453 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 2 hours ago)