Cost of living comparison between Latina, Italy and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.943 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,990KM (€2,053) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)