Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,857KM (€948) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)