Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.663 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 10% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,801KM ($1,083) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)