Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.654 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,322KM ($799) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)