Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.587 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,234KM ($777) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 1 hour ago)