Cost of living comparison between Las Vegas, Nevada, United States and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 729 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.799 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,625KM ($2,571) in Las Vegas, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 2 hours ago)