Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.744 BAM / PAB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,033KM (1,739 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)