Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.724 BAM / PAB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,602KM (929 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$2.39 (about 2 hours ago)