Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.859 BAM / PAB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,156KM (1,698 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 3 hours ago)