Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 587 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.835 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 56% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,814KM (€1,533) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,419 (about 3 hours ago)