Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,489KM (€1,781) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (24 minutes ago)