Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 605 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.957 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 66% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,492KM (€1,274) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maringá costs R$ 10 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bishkek costs 900 som (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)