Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,656KM (€1,867) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 1 hour ago)