Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03389 BAM / DOP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 20% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,278KM (RD$ 37,706) in Las Guaranas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Orenburg costs руб 1,200 (35 minutes ago)