Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03391 BAM / DOP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 21% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,502KM (RD$ 44,295) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reggio Calabria costs €4.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (39 minutes ago)