Cost of living in Larnaca, Cyprus compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 403 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.951 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larnaca (Cyprus) is 83% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,473KM (€1,780) in Larnaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$70 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 280 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)