Cost of living in Larnaca, Cyprus compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larnaca (Cyprus) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,678KM (€856) in Larnaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)