Cost of living in Larkana, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01369 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larkana (Pakistan) is 35% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 975KM (₨71,227) in Larkana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (41 minutes ago)