Cost of living in Larkana, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01384 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larkana (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,511KM (₨109,218) in Larkana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)