Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 18% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,535KM (€1,804) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)