Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,643KM (€839) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)