Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 58% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,002KM (€1,533) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)