Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 44% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,677KM (€2,387) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (31 minutes ago)