Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 43% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,283KM (€2,186) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)