Cost of living in Lanzhou, China vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24971 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,644KM (6,583元) in Lanzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Savannah, Georgia costs $429 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oldenburg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)