Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25619 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 28% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,083KM (元4,228) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)