Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05404 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,607KM (29,738 ฿) in Lampang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wrocław costs 3,000 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,050 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (about 2 hours ago)