Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.05115 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 9% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,738KM (53,524 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)