Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05063 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,287KM (25,422 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)