Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.04953 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,374KM (27,737 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)