Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.974 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 59% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,165KM (€2,617) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)