Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 58% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,527KM (€1,290) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨659,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)