Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.940 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 55% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,652KM (€2,398) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)